Get Cash for Gold When You Sell at Check City
Sell gold and other precious metals at a Check City Store.
How Cash for Gold Works at Check City
Selling gold at Check City is easy and convenient to do. What’s more, you can get cash for gold when you sell gold at Check City.To sell gold at Check City, all you have to do is the following steps:
What You Can Sell:
Requirements to Sell Gold
Gold Buying is available to Utah, Nevada, and Colorado customers only. We do not currently purchase precious metals in the state of Illinois.
Check City makes selling your gold, jewelry, and other precious metals easy. You only need to bring a few things into a Check City Location before you can get your cash for gold.
- A valid state or government ID
- The precious metals you want to sell
Why You Should Sell Gold at Check City
There are many reasons to choose Check City when you need to sell gold. At Check City, you can get cash for your gold or other precious metals.
For those who are in the business of investing, buying, and selling gold and other precious metals, Check City provides a secure, reliable place for all your gold selling needs.
- We’ll buy as much or as little as you want. There is no limit to the amount you can sell with us.
- You don’t have to get it evaluated yourself, we’ll do that for you in the store.
- There is no obligation to sell after we evaluate the price of your gold.
- The price we pay you is based on the daily New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) market value of the day you bring in your material.
- Check City’s scales are registered and inspected by state agencies to ensure your gold is accurately weighed.
USMint.gov. Timeline of the United States Mint.
NMA.org. Historical Gold Prices – 1833 to Present.
Britannica. History of the Gold Standard.