Banking services provided by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC. Deposit Account opening is subject to registration and ID verification.1
What is the Netspend® All-Access® Account?
Access your money up to 2 days earlier by setting up Direct Deposit to your All-Access Account.
Earn cash back offers with your All-Access Account on many of your qualifying purchases.
How to Apply
1. Visit a Check City store to start your application.
2. Verify your identity.
3. Pay the applicable fees and load amounts and complete your new Account opening online.
4. Start using your new Account!
To Open an Account
Deposit Account opening is subject to registration and ID verification.1 Registration must be completed online or through the mobile app4. Please bring the following items with you to a Check City store location:
- Name and address (no P.O. boxes)
- Date of birth (you must be 18 or older)
- Your social security number
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A NEW DEPOSIT ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires us to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an Account. WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU: When you open an Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and your government ID number. We may also ask to see a copy of your driver’s license or other documents at any time. All Accounts are opened subject to our ability to verify your identity by requiring acceptable types of identification. We may validate the information you provide us to ensure we have a reasonable belief of your identity. If we are not able to verify your identity to our satisfaction, we will not open your Account or we may close the Account if it was previously funded. Your Account is subject to fraud prevention restrictions at any time, with or without notice.
- Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of Pathward, N.A., policy of making funds available upon receipt of payment instruction versus the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. Fraud prevention restrictions may delay availability of funds with or without notice. Early availability of funds requires payor’s support of direct deposit and is subject to the timing of payor’s payment instruction.
- Netspend Payback Rewards is an optional program. You may opt-out at any time by visiting the Netspend Payback Rewards page in your Online Account Center. Reward offers are based on individual shopping habits. Cash back rewards are credited to your Card Account and are not available in the form of a check or other direct payment method. See the program FAQs and Terms and Conditions in your Online Account Center for additional details about how and when you get rewarded. Program sponsor: Netspend Corporation. Pathward, N.A., are not affiliated in any way with this program and do not endorse or sponsor this program.
- Netspend does not charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.
The Netspend® All-Access® Account is a deposit account established by Pathward, National Association, Member FDIC. Netspend is a service provider to Pathward, N.A. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787.
© 2022 Netspend Corporation. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their owners.