No Account, No Credit? With Pre-Paid Debit Cards You’re Approved!
A Check City Netspend prepaid debit card from Check City gives you all the advantages and benefits of a credit or debit card—without requiring you to undergo a credit check or open a bank account or the option of creating more long term debt as you’re spending your money.
Applying for a Check City Netspend Prepaid Debit card is easy.
Just visit a Check City Location near you. Our friendly staff will answer your questions and walk you through the process.
With a Check City Netspend Prepaid Debit card from Check City, you can:
- Use your card anywhere Visa or Mastercard is accepted—worldwide. With a Check City Netspend Prepaid Visa card, you gain the convenience of using your card anywhere Visa or Mastercard is accepted–from your corner grocery store to a restaurant in New York.
- Take advantage of easy loading options. Your Check City Netspend Prepaid Debit card makes it easy to add funds to your card by transferring money from your bank account, or by bringing cash to any Check City location.
- Pay your bills. With a Check City Netspend Prepaid Debit card, you can pay bills online or over the phone.
- Manage your money. Every Check City Netspend Prepaid Debit card includes powerful account management tools and free money transfers to help you manage your money more effectively.
- Spend smart. Check City Netspend Prepaid Debit cards give you all the convenience of a credit card–without forcing you to go into debt.
- Stay informed. Your Check City Netspend Prepaid Debit card offers account alerts that send information about every transaction right to your email inbox or cell phone.
NetSpend Visa (R) and MasterCard (R) Prepaid Cards are issued by MetaBank, member FDIC. NetSpend is an authorized Independent Sales Organization (“ISO”) of MetaBank. Subject to funds availability. Transaction fees, terms and conditions apply. All trademarks, service marks and registered marks are the properties of their respective owners. © 2001-2014 NetSpend Corporation.