When you are purchasing a prepaid phone card, you should be sure that you know how you are going to find the right card for you. Taking time to research and choose the card that is the best for you, will ensure that you have the card that is the right value. As you shop around you should…
• Read through the instructions on the card to make sure that you understand exactly how to use the card
• Read through all of the fine print on the back of the card and on the packaging. You want to understand any limitations or even any conditions on the card
• Understand the rates for the card and any time that the rates may change
• Make sure you understand if the minutes on the card are a one-time use or if you can use the minutes throughout more than one phone call
• Make sure that you understand when the expiration date of the card is and how you are going to use the entire value on the card before it expires
• Talk with friends and family about the type of cards they have used and what kind of experience they have had with the cards
A prepaid phone card can be a great way to save money on phone calls that may cost you a lot of money. Taking time to look through your options may end up saving you money in the long run. Taking the time that you need to search through your many different options is a great way to find the card that you will be happy with. When you are shopping around, don’t forget to stop by your local Check City store to look into purchasing one of our Prepaid calling cards.